BUENOS AIRES TANGO TOURS organized by the Directors and Organizers of ATUSA:
Taste the flavor of Argentine Tango in its place of origin by Andrea Monti & Adrian Durso’s expert hands & have a fabulous unforgettable experience!
2nd deposit $1,600 by September 24, 2022
3rd deposit $900 by November 24, 2022**
LATE REGISTRATION: $3, 450 if a deposit of $750 to book the trip is made by August 30, 2022
2nd deposit $1,700 by October 21, 2022
3rd deposit $1,000 by November 24, 2022**
COST per person (Airfare not included) in double occupancy for a group of 12 people**:
EARLY BIRD: $2,750 if a deposit of $650 to book the trip is made by June 30, 2022
LATE REGISTRATION: $3,000 if a deposit of $750 to book the trip is made by August 30. 2022
*IF the group is less than 8 people (6 or 7 people) prices will go up a bit. If less than 6 people, we will cancel the trip and refund all deposits.
**If the group is made out of 12 people, the cost will be lower (as stated above) and therefore the difference in the price will be adjusted in the last deposit.
- 12-night accommodation at a 4 stars Hotel with buffet breakfast in Recoleta or Palermo, best safest neighborhoods in town.
- Airport Transfer in -out in private bus
- Walking Tour around the Hotel area and downtown (Florida St, San Martín Square, Santa Fe Av, 9 de Julio Av and Avenida de Mayo).
- Welcome dinner in a typical Argentinian parrilla (steak house) all inclusive
- Full Day City Tour in private bus to fall in love with the elegant European style city of Buenos Aires (lunch included): our bilingual guide has extensive knowledge of the city’s history, art, architecture and tourism (7-8 hours duration tour especially designed for us!).
- 8 private group workshops (12 hours of instruction in total) for our group with great experienced Maestros selected by us!
- Class assistants: skilled tango dancers hired to assist you to create gender balance and a nice experience for everybody during the classes.
- 9 milongas (ticket entrance included) Chosen between those “emblematic”, “hidden”, “cozy”, “lovely”, “interesting” dance clubs in Buenos Aires city.
- Dance assistants: skilled tango dancers hired to attend 4 of the evening milongas with us.
- Amazing Five stars Dinner Tango Show. The incredible skills of the dancers on stage, together with the place’s fantastic atmosphere, excellent cuisine and flawless service, make for an experience you won’t forget. All inclusive.
- Walking tour in San Telmo (Defensa street and Plaza Dorrego + great tapas lunch at legendary Hippopotamus restaurant (all inclusive).
- A day at the “Pampas” countryside to get to know another dimension of Argentinean culture and landscape, with “fiesta gaucha”, “asado criollo” (barbecue), and country activities such as riding horses and much more. All inclusive. Private transfer in/out included.
- A day at Tigre/Delta!!! Have a great experience in the open air. Visit Tigre town on the river coast and the famous “Puerto de Frutos” + boat ride inside the Delta. Private transfer in/out included.
- Shopping day for tango souvenirs, shoes and clothes.
- Last night Farewell Dinner at a nice typical restaurant in Palermo or Puerto Madero. All inclusive.
- 24-hour personal assistance by Andrea & Adrián.