Pre-registration ends on March 25 at midnight, – California time.
To register click here
Event Program for ATUSA 2020
- 4 nights 3 days of 100% pure authentic Tango Argentino.
- 4 nights Official USA Tango Championship! You can be a festival participant, a spectator, a supporter or a competitor in the 10th Edition of our Official USA Tango Championship, which offers 7 categories: Official “Tango de Pista”, Official Stage Tango, Milonga, Vals, Salon Tango Seniors, Stage Tango for Groups/Showcase and “So you think you can tango?”.
- Grand Milonga Opening on Thursday evening with The Festival Maestros Presentation and a special performance by 2019 USA Official Tango Champions-, only $20 per person!
- 10 Argentine Tango Maestros, – 5 top of the top master couples from Buenos Aires- with vast experience, great international reputation and excellence in both teaching and performing will be directing the workshops. Learn about them Artists
- 28 Great Tango Workshops all focused on your learning, improving and enjoying your tango!
- Special Folklore and Canyengue Program (3 workshops) by Los Ocampo!
- Special DJ workshop by Mark Sakowski
- 4 great Milongas! Special Folklore performance + Champions Gala on Fri evening, and spectacular Master Shows on Sat & Sun!
- Live music on 3 of the evenings with singer Adrián Durso: Tangonero on Fri, and Mariano Barreiro Tango Trio on Sat and Sun!
- Best recorded music by our highly experienced tango DJs: Mark Sakowski, Marcelo Rosensaft, and Frank Ji.
- 14000 sq. feet of open dance floor at the Marriott Grand Ballroom, which makes an outstanding venue for our milongas, competitions and workshops + extra practice dance wood floor for our competitors at San Ramon Ballroom!
- Convenient deluxe accommodation at special discounted rates at the magnificent San Francisco Airport Marriott Hotel with a marvelous waterfront view and great facilities: BOOK by March 25!
- Huge parking at special rates for our event.
- Complimentary Hotel airport shuttle available all day long.