Online last registration period 7% Off ends on April 2
To register click here
Event Program for ATUSA 2019
- 4 nights 3 days of 100% pure authentic Tango Argentino.
- 4 nights Official USA Tango Championship! You can be a festival participant, a spectator, a supporter or a competitor in the Ninth Edition of our Official USA Tango Championship, which offers 6 categories: Official “Tango de pista”, Official Stage Tango, Milonga, Salon Tango Seniors, Stage Tango for Groups/Showcase and “So you think you can tango?”. Details: tangousachampionship.com/info-rules/
- 8 Argentine Tango Maestros, – 4 master couples- with vast experience, great international reputation and excellence in both teaching and performing will be directing the workshops. Learn about them Artists
- 28 Great Workshops all focused on your learning, improving and enjoying your tango!
- Special DJ Workshop by RODRIGO SARAIBE
- Special Stage Tango Workshop by CRISTIAN CORREA & LEA BARSKY
- 4 Milongas with two spectacular Master Shows by the festival Maestros on Saturday and Sunday!
- Special performances by 2018 USA Official Tango Champions on Friday
- Grand Milonga Opening on Thursday evening at only $20 per person
- Live music Mariano Barreiro Tango Quartet and tango singer Adrian Durso from Buenos Aires (on Saturday & Sunday evenings)
- Best recorded music by our highly experienced tango DJs: Rodrigo Saraibe, Mark Sakowski and Avik Basu!
- 14000 sq. feet of open dance floor at the Marriott Grand Ballroom, which makes an outstanding venue for our milongas, competitions and workshops + extra practice dance wood floor for our competitors at san ramon Ballroom!
- Convenient deluxe accommodation at special discounted rates at the magnificent San Francisco Airport Marriott Hotel with a marvelous waterfront view and great facilities: BOOK by April 2nd!
- Huge parking at special rates for our event
- Complimentary Hotel airport shuttle available all day long.