- Enrollment dates for the Official Argentine Tango USA Championship 2019, will be between October 31, 2018 and April 3, 2019. Discounts for Pre-registration periods apply.
- There are six different competing categories to choose from:”Official “Tango de Pista” and Official Stage Tango (these two categories are for both professional and amateur dancers with residence restrictions, and are bound by the rules and regulations of Tango Buenos Aires Festival and Dance World Cup); Salon Tango Seniors (for amateur dancers only with age restriction but no residence restrictions); “Milonga” (for both amateur & professional dancers with no age or residence restrictions), “So you think you can TANGO?” (for amateur dancers with no age or residence restrictions) and the Stage Tango Group Category which will be a Competition/Showcase with evaluation by the Jury (open to amateur dancers directed by a teacher/choreographer).
- Pre-registration is compulsory. You cannot register at door for the competition.
- Participants competing in the official categories should take into account that they must go through accreditation on Thursday April 18 from 2.00 to 5.00 pm (Timetables may be subject to change; confirmation will be sent two weeks prior to the event)
- If a contestant withdraws from the competition after the registration fees have been paid, no refund of the registration fees will be granted. NO exceptions.
- Competitors registration and subsequent check‐in implies knowledge and acceptance of these General Rules and the Championship Rules (on the Information and Rules link on this website) by each one of the participants. Competitors should read the Evaluation Criteria for each category which provides relevant information and tips to get ready for the competition.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: there is no online payment for the Stage Tango Group Category. Groups should fill in the online form first and then make their payment with check; see below)*
Competition passes prices 2018
|Competing Couple Pass I||$300 (15% Off till February 18)|
|Competing Couple Pass II||$430 (15% Off till February 18)|
|Competing Couple Salon Senior Pass||$225 (15% Off till February 18)|
|Competing Couple “Milonga” Pass||$225 (15% Off till February 18)|
|“So you think you can TANGO?” Competition Pass||$63 per competitor (15% Off till February 18)|
|Stage Group Competition/Showcase Pass*||Different prices apply (see here)|
*Registration with check for Stage Group Competition/Showcase
Make check to the order of: Argentine Tango USA
Send it to: 530 Showers Dr, Suite 7-178 Mountain View, CA 94040 – 1495
Do not forget to include the registration form when you send your check.
First, Competitors should fill in the online form and then proceed to make their payment with PayPal or with Check:
Pre-registration for competition (click on the symbol)
Unable to make your payment online?
Please contact us here to let us know what the problem was.
Competition Refund Policy
If a contestant withdraws from the competition after the registration fees have been paid, no refund of the registration fees will be granted.
A registration cannot be shared and is not transferable.