Pre-registration for the Festival closed on March 30. You can buy passes and milongas tickets at door with cash.
We strongly advise you to pre-register. The sooner you pre-register the better discount you will get (22%, 15% and 7% off, depending on the period of pre-registration) and you will have priority to choose the classes you want to attend (there are a limited number of spots per class).
Once you have chosen your pass, click on the link of the pass of your choice to fill in the online registration form with your data and to select the classes you wish to attend (if you selected a pass including workshops). Then, you will choose the method of payment (you can pay with PayPal or with check; you will find easy instructions at the end of the online registrations forms).
To see 2017 Festival passes prices and inclusions and to register, please click on the dancing couple icon below.
| 2017 FESTIVAL PASSES FOR PURCHASE
Click on the icon
To see all passes (Competition passes, Festival passes and Milonga passes) with inclusions and prices click on: PASSES
Unable to make your payment online?
Please contact us here to let us know what the problem is.
- You must select the full amount of classes available in your chosen pass after registration is complete.
- Full refund if cancelled before February 1, 2017;
- 50% refund if cancelled before March 7, 2017;
- NO REFUNDS after March 7, 2017 – no exceptions, please
- You are entitled to attend only the classes you have selected in your pass.
- If a class you wish to attend is unavailable at the time of registration, please select an alternate class as a second choice.
- A registration cannot be shared and is not transferable.